Drawings

Here are some pictures I've drawn of friends recently... I've been drawing pictures like this since about year 9 but never of people I have known, I'd usually just draw this one guy with a huge head who I called farmer joe and he would just wear overalls and hold a rake... Anyway since those days i've branched out and its actually been quite fun...... I've included real life photos for resemblance purposes..... enjoy......

The first I did was my lovely housemate and gal pal Ami.

Ami in real life

Photobucket


Ami on paper x2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then Tahnee & Nat

Photobucket

Tahnee

Photobucket

Nat minus her glasses

Photobucket

The last is one I did is of Lex for her birthday card

Photobucket

Lex on paper looking kinda happy its her birthday

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment